Life of a Reading Boy

Image from Unsplash

Do you have about 1,000 books? Well, I do. It’s because I love to read. I love all sorts of books like Spy School, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, New Kid, Diary of a Wimpy Kid, and more! Now let me tell you more about my reading life.

My favorite author is Stuart Gibbs because he makes lots of good books and they’re so different from one another. My favorite of his series is Spy School. He has books for any type of reader. He makes graphic novels, historical fiction, fantasy, mystery, adventure, and more. He even has a book about Batman’s childhood.

My favorite spot to read is on the top of my bunk bed laying against my 5 foot tall teddy bear. It is super comfortable and I’ve read multiple hours at a time there. I have even fallen asleep up there. I have a very hard time reading in a loud uncomfortable environment and can barely read 5 minutes in those types of places. 

Is there a reason you read? Do you read for fun, information, school, or some other reason? I read because I think it’s fun and if I’m stressed it makes me feel like I’m in a cool different world and takes my mind off of being stressed. I also like finding out cool facts in different books I read.

How do you find the next book you’re going to read? I find my next book by reading most of the author’s books and reading books recommended by friends and family. I read by author because if that author has a book I like, I think that some of his or her other books will also be good.